A folded self-mailer (FSM) is any folded piece intended for mailing without an envelope. Designing FSM pieces require many considerations, and to help you we’ve created a clear, concise guide covering everything you need to know, FSM: The Rules for Folded Self-Mailers. Download.
Invitation Packages are the ideal format for events of distinction, typically featuring a reply device and envelope.
- A7 Folding Card & Outer Envelope / A6 Reply Card and Envelope
- A7 Folding Card & Outer Envelope / A2 Reply Card and Envelope
- A6 Folding Card & Outer Envelope / A2 Reply Card and Envelope
- Choosing your paper and envelopes are the critical first step. You want to allow ample time for acquiring the right paper and matching envelopes in advance of the press date.
- Choosing standard envelope sizes help ensure that they are available in the desired paper stock and saves money.
Digital printing allows you to customize any type of content across your print run. Swap in photos, charts, logos and vary your messaging using a simple spreadsheet. We can also laser print data on pre-printed shells for economical large-scale mailings.
- Sell Sheet
- Tri-fold Brochure
- Appeal Letter
- Catalog Cover
- Your spreadsheet will typically require pre-processing and testing before the full variable data run. Allow time to refine the spreadsheet before the printing run.
- Your design should allow for the maximum and minimum character counts to ensure type fits in your layout.