Brochures are one of the staples of a company’s promotional materials. The term brochure is used to describe both folded pamphlet-style pieces as well as multi-page report-style documents. See our Folding Guide for more information about folded brochures.
- Standard Tri-fold Brochure – 3.33 x 8.5 folded / 11 x 8.5 flat
- Letter Size Tri-Fold Brochure – 8.5 x 11 folded / 25.5 x 11 flat
- Legal Size Barrel Fold Brochure – 3.5 x 8.5 folded / 14 x 8.5 flat
- Legal Size Double-Parallel Fold Brochure – 3.5 x 8.5 folded / 14 x 8.5 flat
- Letter Size Gate Fold Brochure – 8.5 x 11 folded / 25.5 x 11 flat
- Letter Size 8-page Booklet – 8.5 x 11
- For all folded brochures, please refer to our Folding Guide for more information.
- Consider the distribution method for your brochure. You may require envelopes (see our Envelope Guide).
- Digital printing allows for customization and personalization.
Sell Sheets and Flyers are a popular method for
- Letter Size – 8.5 x 11
- Slim Jim – 4.25 x 11
- Hand-out – 4.25 x 5.5
- Consider producing a large quantity of pre-printed ‘shells’ for lasering on-demand.
- Digital printing allows for customization and personalization, and because information changes often, you can run only the number you need in the short term.